Welcome to Home Instead Hinckley, Burbage & Nuneaton
We provide quality home care services to older people in their own homes, where they are most happy and comfortable. Our care is personalised, tailored to meet the needs of our clients, we visit when our clients want us to, at a time that is convenient to them.
For us, care and companionship go hand-in-hand, in visits that last a minimum of one hour. We believe quality care cannot be delivered in less.
The Home Instead office in Hinckley, Nuneaton & Burbage is part of a global network of more than 1,000 owned and operated offices. With nearly 200 of these offices operating across the UK we are together working towards “Changing the face of ageing”.
Our passion is built around our brand promise to create TRUST between ourselves, our clients and their families:
- by being RESPONSIVE & RELIABLE
- by providing the very best TRAINED & ENGAGED CAREGIVERS
Because of this we are one of the top domiciliary care providers in the UK. Don’t take our word for it, we been recognised for our quality care through a variety of awards. Home Instead has won the:
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation
- Princess Royal Training Award
- Laing Buisson Specialist Care Winner (3 Years Running)
We are fully aware that the standard of care that we provide is only as good as our team of CAREGivers and our selection process is uncompromising; focusing on the individual's compassion, reliability and empathy for others.
- We choose the best CAREGivers for you, matching their interests to yours, so you’ll have plenty in common as well as receiving personalised care.
- Our CAREGivers are reliable, turn up on time, at a time agreed by youand you will see the same CAREGivers every time, developing a friendly and trusting relationship.
- Our culture at Home Instead is one of family – our CAREGivers treat you/your loved one as they would their own family member.
- Each CAREGiver is carefully vetted, fully trained and DBS checked to ensure that they share the passion for delivering top quality care and going the extra mile for clients and families.
For a friendly and informal chat about the care and support options available for your loved ones, please just get in touch. We're here to help!!