Home Care Manager
Employee Assistance Programme, Store Discounts, Company Bonus Scheme
The Glasgow South and East Renfrewshire Home Instead office was established in 2016 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual with a passion for caring to lead our Glasgow South and East Renfrewshire Office.
This award winning office has been operational for years and has achieved Excellent ratings from the Care Inspectorate whilst achieving class leading private client growth. We are now seeking a commercially aware individual who can continue to build on the growth of the service whilst maintaining the Excellent quality of the service.
This role is suitable for both an experienced care manager looking for a new challenge or a highly motivated care supervisor or co-ordinator who is looking for the next step up in their career.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Business Owner to coordinate the growth and ongoing development of a private home care service for older people.
- Providing inspired leadership to an existing office team and highly motivated team of CAREGivers and ensuring workloads are managed accordingly.
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments and ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to our clients.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Be commercially aware and have strong influencing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills.
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Have a minimum qualification of SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent and be able to start working towards SVQ Level 4 and Registered Manager’s Award.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Minimum SVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent. SVQ Level 4 is preferable.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of private home care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. The company operates seven successful offices in Scotland and over 200 offices throughout the rest of the UK
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.This role is subject to PVG disclosure.