An excellent opportunity to join Scotland's top ratedhome care team
Care Services Supervisor
Employee Assistance Programme, Excellent Support and Appreciation Programmes
Due to significant Growth Home Instead Glasgow South are looking for a motivated individual to join our management team as a Care Services Supervisor . This will be a fantastic opportunity for a person with a genuinely caring nature to join an established team making a positive difference in the lives of others and their local community. This will be a demanding yet rewarding role for someone looking for professional development.
As an established office of the successful Home Instead Senior Care franchise we supply person centred and bespoke care services to our clients across the South Glasgow and East Renfrewshire area. We strive to deliver the highest standards of support and change peoples lives for the better.
We deliver companionship led care and deliver minimum one hour visits.
As a Care Services Supervisor you will be commercially aware and be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for our high quality services we provide and you will strongly want to be part of our organisation. You will also be responsible for our newly launched live-in care service.
The office is based in Clarkston, and your role will involve a mixture of office based commercial and administration work, care co-ordination and field work which can mean travelling across the territory therefore being a car driver is essential. Primarily you will be based in the office however due to the nature of the care setting environment you will need to be flexible in your approach to working patterns.
We will require the suitable candidate to hold a minimum SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and have at least 3 years experience as a Supervisor or team leader.
- General office administration and supporting daily business needs
- Liaising with clients, caregivers, families and other professionals
- Partaking in care consultation, service reviews and completing client support plans
- Staff supervisions and Client QA’s
- Create, update and audit client care plans
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care
- Carry out client reviews and action accordingly
- Support, mentor and supervise care givers
- Attend meetings as instructed by your line manager
- Provide support to the care team
- Maintain regular contact with clients and caregivers
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
We will require the suitable candidate to hold a minimum SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and have at least 3 years experience within the care sector.
Due to the field nature of the role applicants must hold valid driving licence and have own car.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0141 404 5160
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to PVG enhanced disclosure.
Join our fantastic growing team today!
Salary Range: £20,000 to £22,000