Join our growing family !
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Your job will entail:
- Liaising with clients, caregivers, families and other professionals
- Scheduling Caregiver visits and Co-ordinating staff rota’s using our scheduling software
- Matching Clients and CAREgivers
- Identifying the most suitable Caregiver to meet client needs
- On call rota co-ordination and participation in on call duties as required
- Reconcile Caregiver mileage and track Caregiver attendance reports
- Assisting in any other office or care related duties as required
- Ensure schedules are communicated regularly to Caregivers and any absences, holidays, availability changes and any other scheduling matters are input to the software system.
- Car Driver with access to own vehicle
- Previous experience in a co-ordinator role, logistics or supervisory based role
- Organised and Good IT skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Genuinely passionate about delivering high quality care
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic numeracy & literacy skills
- Energetic, resilient and strong team player
- Pro active
As part of the Home Instead Senior Care team you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0141 404 5160 .
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure check