A rewarding opportunity within our friendly team.
New Client Manager
Supportive and friendly working environment, pension, four weeks' holiday, discount scheme, employee assistance scheme.
Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth by supporting them in their own homes.
The purpose of the role is to proactively seek and respond to new client enquiries, engage with potential new clients and bill payers (over the phone initially) in order to establish the care solution they need.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Discussing client requirements with Scheduler/Registered Manager to ascertain if we can safely take on this package of care.
- Conducting care consultations on site and carrying out a risk assessment of the premises.
- Creating an initial Care Plan and update if required during first four weeks to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Completing administration to set clients up on our systems.
- Keeping in touch with next of kin during first four weeks to make sure they are happy with the service and if any tweaks or changes are needed.
- Completing Quality Assurance visit after four weeks, making any adjustments as necessary.
- Liaising with Field Care Supervisors, handing over management of Care Plans and clients.
- Introducing CAREGivers to new clients.
- Participating in client recruitment events and business development visits, where required.
- During quiet periods, get involved with other activities such as supporting the Scheduler or Field Care Supervisors.
- Be part of the on-call rota, which amounts to 1 in 6 weekends plus one night during the week.
- Undertaking additional duties as may be assigned from time to time, such as delivering care as required.
Essential - Ability to accept training to enhance/improve skills.
Desirable - qualification in a care related subject.
Knowledge and Skills
Essential - Knowledge of domiciliary care, IT skills particularly inc. mobile devices.
Desirable - Marketing care work, negotiation skills.
Essential - Working with elderly, perhaps vulnerable people, experience taking on new business in a similar field, experience development of care plans.
Desirable - Have worked in a CQC regulated environment, have worked in a similar role in a non care environment, have built relationships for future business.
Essential Personal Qualities
- strong communication skills (both verbal and written),
- strong commercial awareness, ideally with a sales background,
- able to use own initiative regularly,
- very organised with a good attention to detail,
- ability to listen to client/customer requirements and match with business capabilities,
- flexible and adaptable attitude to work, especially with regard to visiting potential clients out of hours,
- articulate and persuasive.
The New Client Manager will report to the Registered Manager. The role is based in our Farnborough office with travel around the local area. Hours of work will be 40 hours per week.
To be successful in this role you must be a car driver with access to a vehicle that you can use for business purposes.
We will require the ability to obtain a clear DBS check.
You must be able to occasionally work outside your normal working hours.