Job title: Part-time Scheduler
Location: North Camp, Farnborough (office based)
Rate: £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata (based on experience)
Contract: Fixed-term (minimum 12 months)
Hours: From 20 hours per week within the hours of 09:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday). While there is some flexibility, due to the nature of the role Monday mornings and Friday afternoons are essential.
To perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients whilst providing the highest quality of service to clients.
- Liaise with Care Professionals to arrange shifts, including the management of annual leave
- Liaise with clients to alter existing arrangements and add new client packages
- Maintain professional relations with clients, Care Professionals and other care professionals
- Manage the PeoplePlanner system linked to Mobizio to schedule visits and inform Care Professionals and clients of visits scheduled
- Liaise with internal office staff
- Occasional on call duty (as part of a team) and be a Care Professional if required
- Attend supervisory meetings as organised
- Ensure compliance with CQC and HISC in line with policies and procedures
- Where applicable, maintain your vehicle to ensure safety and compliance with the law at all times
- Undertake any training required to improve skills
- Undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- You are a driver with your own vehicle
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
Why work for us?
- We will support you in completing your Care Certificate
- Paid business mileage (45p/mile)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme with 24 hours phone
- Regular bonuses including work anniversaries
- Care Friends bonus scheme
- As a key worker you’ll be eligible for a Blue Light Card
- Optional opportunities for overtime picking up care calls