Why carers choose to work for us.
Working for Home Instead is a wise choice if you are looking to work as a CAREGiver. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Home Instead's Farnborough franchise has been awarded a rating of 'Outstanding' for its' care by the Care Quality Commission. You would be joining a friendly, professional and qualified care team.
- The Home Instead Farnborough franchise is a well-established, local employer with an excellent reputation which can offer work in the Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot and Fleet areas.
- Home Instead is a nationally recognised company, supported by TV advertising campaigns.
- Once offered a position, you would be given high quality care training which to ensure that you are properly prepared to start your care role.
- You will work towards achieving an official Care Certificate from Health Education England, Skills for Care and Skills for Health.
- We are taking on new clients all the time so there are excellent opportunities for you to choose the working hours that suit you.
- We pay from £9.50 to £12.00 per hour even if you don't have previous care experience.
- Support and advice is available 24/7 from our experienced office team; you just need to ask.
- You will enjoy opportunities to expand your knowledge into specialist areas of care such as care of those with dementia and end of life care.
- There are opportunities to support the business in other ways such as joining other team members at events as one of our Brand Ambassadors. All good experience and also fun!
- Your work will be allocated as close to your home as possible so that you don't need to drive long distances.
- You will receive a generous mileage allowance between care visits of 45 pence per mile.