‘To us, it’s personal’
Home Instead Senior Care Epsom & Mole Valley are renowned for the quality of care we provide our clients in their own homes. It’s award winning, it’s consistently excellent and it’s why we have become the only home care business in Epsom & Mole Valley that the Care Quality Commission rate as “outstanding”. In November 2019 we were also proud winners of Home Care Provider of the year at the prestigious Surrey Care Association. We’ve built this reputation because at Home Instead we love to care and that’s because we only recruit people that love to care. We believe in their quality and we allow them to provide the quality of care they strive to by the way we run our business.
We work hard to exceed our clients’ expectations and make them feel highly valued. We like to say, ‘To us, it’s personal’, and we stand for excellent quality of care and outstanding client service.
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience + pension + bonus + additional payments for being on call
We are now looking for a Care Coordinator who can help ensure the high level of quality that we promise to our clients is actually being delivered. We are looking for someone who has good customer service experience, strong IT skills and wants to work for a care company that puts the highest quality care first. What sets you apart is your natural compassion for people and wanting to make a difference to the quality of older people’s lives.
Your manner is warm and approachable and you are keen to be a part of a care business that is working hard to change the face of ageing and eager to take on the responsibility that comes with it to drive us on to greater success.
You will be working as part of a professional and compassionate team and so your professionalism as well as your compassion are critical attributes we will be looking for.
- Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules in People Planner
- Produce and distribute monthly caregiver schedules
- Match CAREGivers to new clients and set up their schedules
- check and input CAREGivers’ hours from their time sheets and enter into People Planner
- Co-ordinate holiday requirements of CAREGivers and organise appropriate cover
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records into People Planner
- Provide up to date handover for out of hours cover
- Participate in out of hours on call rota
- Assist with emergency shift cover if required
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- Communicate any CAREGiver concerns over to the appropriate person
- Assist the Recruitment and Retention Coordinator with the CAREGiver hiring process
- Coordinate and maintain a complete Client Service Schedule
- Inform clients of any changes to Scheduling
- Assist with introductions of CAREGivers to clients
- Communicate any client concerns over to the appropriate person
This list is in no way exhaustive and you are expected to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
Great people skills, need to be able to understand the needs of both our clients, their families as well as our CAREGivers. There will often be competing prioities, will need to work out what is most important.
Excellent organisational skills – able to prioritise tasks and follow issues through
Good attention to detail
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.