It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Industry leading Training, Pension, Company mileage,
Home Instead Senior Care is the largest non-medical home care provider in the world.
Our office was established in 2009 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Client Engagement Coordinator reports to the Care Manager and is expected to perform a variety of duties to support our clients, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided.
• Ensure excellent communications are maintained between the Home Instead office, our clients and their families or appointed representative through regular engagement - both formal and informal - using a range of communication means.
• Build positive relationships with clients based on trust, ensuring communications are open, honest and meaningful.
• Be responsible for implementing our Client Engagement plan, in respect of new and existing clients.
• Maintain regular client engagement activities, including well being calls, sharing new product/service information, distributing newsletters and a range of other activities/events.
• Carry out Quality Audits and Service Reviews as part of our robust Quality Assurance process.
• Organise client focus groups and other feedback opportunities and develop innovative ways in which clients can be more involved in improving our services.
• Respond to client queries, concerns and requests promptly, as required and within our Home Instead standards.
• Ensure issues arising from client feedback are communicated to the Care Manager/Senior Leadership Team and that follow up takes place in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update client records using Home Instead’s computerised system.
• Take part in the on-call rota.
• Assist in ensuring the requirements of the CQC and the Franchise Standards are met at all times.
• Liaise closely with other members of the office team and CAREGivers to ensure a high quality and continuously improving service is achieved at all times.
• Respond to new client enquiries over the phone and assist with the scheduling of service consultations.
• Carry out service consultations to new clients, completing assessments and all new client paperwork as required.
• Assist with the creation of care plans, ensuring they are completed, reviewed and updated in accordance with Home Instead standards.
• Provide periodic updates to the Care Manager and other members of the Senior Leadership team on key themes emerging from ongoing client engagement.
• Provide hands-on care for clients on an agreed or emergency basis.
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- employee support helpline
· A full driving licence and access to a car
· Take part in the on-call rota
· Willing to work flexibly including weekends
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.