Its not working , its CARING with Home Instead
Community Outreach Worker
Inductry leading training, excellent support
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
The Community Outreach Coordinator is an experienced professional in community outreach, engagement, organising, and communications to help assist in coordinating community outreach activities with the aim to promote the brand of Home Instead Senior Care as well as to help to source the right candidates to join the Home Instead family.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:• To establish new relationships within the community
• To build the quality of existing relationships within the community.
• To maintain and update all networking databases and referral files and follow up as appropriate.
• To plan and carry out workshops within the community.
• To research further opportunities within the community to give talks.
• To attend appropriate events locally (at the weekend if necessary).
• To develop marketing and promotional activities.
this is a very rare and exciting opportunity for those who are creative, bubbly personality, enjoy meeting new people, but also very organised, good at reporting and not afraid of hard work. For more details please call Terry on 0121 456 5559
Must have experience of previous community /outreach work ideally working with vulnerable adult sector.
Must have own car, live in Birmingham and willing to travel around in Birmingham