Home Care Increases Quality of Life at Home
You probably can't always be there to personally provide care for every member of your family, but we can. Our highly trained CAREGivers act as your partner to deliver the care services your family members need to maintain a high quality of life at home. And you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved one is safe, happy and healthy.
A typical day might look like this:
· Get started with a shower, a hot breakfast and a reminder to take medications
· Do some dusting while chatting about current events
· Throw in a load of laundry
· Look at photo albums and listen to stories about your family member's childhood
· Fold clothes and make the bed
· Prepare a nutritious lunch and sit at the table together to enjoy it
· Help your family member go for a walk outdoors to get some fresh air
· Make sure your loved one is tucked safely into bed before leaving -- or stay overnight to assist with nighttime toileting or dementia-related behaviours
Services such as mobility assistance, incontinence care and memory care may also be part of a typical day, depending on your loved one's unique situation. CAREGivers deliver services tailored to your loved one's care needs. Call us to talk to Katey and the care team about how we can help, 01952 476720.