Award Winning Company, Family Values
Our office was established in 2007and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To proactively source, select and build a pipeline of high quality, engaged CARE Professionals
To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
· Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
· Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
· Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
· Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
· Support candidate selection activities.
· Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
· Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
· Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
· Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
· Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
· Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
· Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
· Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
· Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google suite, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
Role Specific Competencies
Adapting to Change
Planning & Organising
Teamwork & Collaboration
Communication & Relationship Management
Living Home Instead
Knowledge of recruiting processes and best practices
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with experience using internet sourcing
Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing
Ability to build professional relationships throughout the organisation
Ability to influence and negotiate
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.