Home Instead Senior Care East Cheshire is part of the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide
With a stellar CQC Rating and excellent reputation, our Team are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. This position has only come available due to internal promotion.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Domiciliary Care Manager with a passion for caring to join our Chelford office. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role, so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- Is looking to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent, within the next 9-12 months
- the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the enthusiasm, drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business.
- seeking to become a Registered Care Manager
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. This may well suit either a Senior Carer or Deputy Care Manager. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
Minimum Level 3-4 QCF and part way through a Level 5
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Kinga or Anneka on 01625 860992.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure