Scheduler/ Care Co-ordinator
Our office was established in 2015 and we provide Care Professionals to support and care for adults in Belfast, Down and Lisburn areas, from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day. Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. We provide the quality of care we'd want our own parents to have. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best-in-class quality care and support the growth of our business
‘With warm and thoughtful care, we help you live your best life’
We are seeking an enthusiastic Care Coordinator/Scheduler for our Down & Lisburn office based in Saintfield, who wants to be part of something special. Do you like to know that what you do makes a real difference to people’s lives? We are seeking someone who takes pride in their role, gives attention to detail, and finds the best solutions for both Clients and Care Professionals
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a high-quality, person-centred care service, providing companionship, home help and personal care. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits to our client base. Imagine having dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a coffee! Our team of dedicated Care Professionals makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the job involve?
You will play a pivotal role; planning and building our schedules to ensure that our clients always receive the highest quality care from Care Professionals who are a suitable match, with the emphasis on building fantastic relationships.
• Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients
• Organising all Rota’s and making sure that all Care Professionals have their schedules in advance
• Liaising with the client, their family, and the team to ensure the client is happy
• Dealing with enquiries
• Ensure that the Client/Care Professionals are matched well
• Participate in the on-call rota currently one weekend in 6
What qualifications and experience will you need?
· You may be from outside the care industry but with excellent transferrable skills, and we would like to hear from you.
· You must be passionate about delivering high quality service to our clients and Care Professionals
· Have excellent “people” skills
· Be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing and have an excellent telephone manner
· Have strong organisational and problem-solving skills – ‘A puzzle solving brain’.
· Be able to work at a fast pace in a changing environment
· Previous experience in the care sector or a related industry would be helpful, and any experience of scheduling or logistics is desirable
· Experience of using People Planner software is an advantage, but not essential
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator could be just the start of your career – we actively promote from within; you could be a Manager of the future!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to access NI enhanced disclosure.
Salary £22-25k depending on experience.