Team Leader (Area Supervisor) - Maternity cover
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. 'With warm and thoughtful care, we help you live your best life'.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
This role is based both in our office in Saintfield and out and about in the community. No two days are the same so we need someone who is flexible, and able to think on their feet.
Duties will include:
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client Quality Assessments.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and Care Professional records on Home Instead software
- Conduct client and Care Professional introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor Care Professionals.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team, liaising with schedulers to ensure the highest quality of personalised care is delivered.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and Care Professionals.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- It is essential that you have a passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to Care Professionals.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality, working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport when required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, with flexibility required to support on call.
This role will be a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to an Access NI enhanced disclosure.