Home Instead Down and Lisburn is on a mission to give as many older people as possible the choice to continue living in their own home.
We have been in Saintfield since 2015 and opened a Newcastle, Co. Down office in 2022. We are an ambitious organisation with family values and the advantage of the Home Instead franchise network.
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for adults. With award winning training and an outstanding reputation we are proud of the quality of care we provide.
Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our Care Professionals allow older people to live long and happy lives at home, whilst promoting their dignity and independence. Providing thoughtful care to each client from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day, having the right support at home makes all the difference – not only keeping clients safe and well, but allowing them to find joy in even the little things with their Care Professional – a memory shared, a tasty meal enjoyed, a pleasant drive, a newly-tidy room.
· We are looking for an office administrator with Finance experience, who will have responsibility for:
- invoicing and payroll administration including entering billing hours and expenses.
· Process invoices and follow up where appropriate with clients and suppliers.
· Support the reconciliation of bank statements and preparation of monthly accounts.
· Manage Supplier payments
Maintain budgets and regular measure spending per department
· Competent using office programs (e.g. MS Office, and MS Excel in particular) with the aptitude to learn new software & systems.
· Proven experience in office administration within a busy office environment.
· Basic knowledge of finance and accounts.
· Experience of an accounting package (e.g. Xero) would be an advantage but not essential.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
· Self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
25-30 hours per week
Saintfield and Newcastle office locations
£21k-£24k FTE salary (depending on experience)