It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Care Coordinator / Scheduler
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Care Coordinator/Scheduler for our Down & Lisburn office based in Saintfield, who wants to be part of something special, something exclusive. Do you like to know that what you do makes a real difference to people’s lives? We are seeking someone who takes pride in their role, gives attention to detail and finds the best solutions for both Clients and CAREGivers.
Come & join the best
You could be joining an award-winning national branch who focus on a high quality, person centred care service, providing companionship, home help and personal care. We have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities in Northern Ireland and across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of one-hour home visits to a private client base. Imagine having dementia but still being able to go to your dance class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for cream tea! Our team of dedicated CAREGivers makes these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the job involve?
You will play a pivotal role; planning and building our schedules to ensure that our clients always receive the highest quality care from CAREGivers who are a suitable match, with the emphasis on building fantastic relationships.
• Planning, Coordinating and Scheduling of the service for clients;
• Organising all Rota’s and making sure that all CAREGivers have their schedules in advance - currently 1000-1500 hours per week.
• Liaising with the client, their family and the team to ensure the client is happy;
• Dealing with enquiries;
• Ensure that the Client/CAREGiver are matched well;
• Participate in the on-call rota currently one week in 12.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
• Firstly, you must be passionate about delivering high quality service to our clients and CAREGivers;
• Excellent “people” skills:
• Previous experience in the care sector or a related industry is recommended, and experience of Care Coordinating, scheduling or logistics is desirable;
• Experience of using People Planner software is desirable, but not essential;
• An excellent telephone manner and organisational skills. A puzzle solving brain.
Would you like to be part of a team which improves the lives of others every day? If so we would love to hear from you. Above all we are looking for someone who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high-quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. Becoming a Care Coordinator could be just the start of your career – we actively promote from within, you could be a Manager of the future!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to access NI enhanced disclosure.
Salary £20-25k depending on experience.