It's not working it's CARING with Home Instead
Receptionist/ Telephone/ Admin
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
- Primarily Telephone Answering, where you would be expected to transfer calls through to the right department.
- Some basic admin duties.
- Once trained on our systems, there will be some computer work involved.
- Diarising of appointments/booking in meetings etc. into calendars.
- Greeting people who enter the office i.e. clients/CAREGivers/advocates/family members etc. with a warm welcome
The successful person will possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional people skills
- A good telephone manner
- A friendly & positive attitude
- Computer knowledge
- A fast learner
- Good use of own initiative
- Be punctual and reliable (with a proven track record)
If you feel you have all of the above qualities and would like to be part of a friendly/professional team
Please send your CV and letter of application to: