We know that when it comes to care at home, safety is paramount.
We understand that you may be trying to understand current COVID guidance and working out if it is safe to have care in your home.
As well as being fundamental to your home care decision-making process, safety in care at home is also key to ensuring confidence in the success of a longstanding working relationship between your family and our team, our own Home Instead family.
We hope the information given below will give you reassurance and confidence in our service.
In safe hands at home
To ensure your safety, and in light of the difficult times we are in, we do the following:
- Ensure our CAREGivers are trained and up to date with best practice regarding infection control and COVID measures
- Ensure our CAREGivers are fully supplied with protective equipment
- Keep up to date with all the best practice for protecting the health and financial welfare of our team.
- Run our office so that we can be as reliable and responsive as before COVID but with measures in place to protect our clients, our CAREGivers and our office team
- Invest in appropriate technology to support new ways of working and to support our clients
- Continue to do professional and comprehensive new client assessments and careful new care package inductions
All Home Instead CAREGivers are fully qualified and are DBS checked as standard.
Your local office for Clacton, Frinton and Walton is led by a Home Instead National office which has recently been shortlisted for a 2020 Care Heroes Award, in recognition of their Covid-19 Taskforce, formed at the start of the pandemic to ensure continuity in delivering the very best in home care standards. It’s a reflection of our dedication to safe and outstanding care at home, which we understand is now a priority more than ever before.
Our Covid-19 Taskforce has been vital to help us respond efficiently to the ever-changing government and scientific guidance, and ultimately, to provide complete peace of mind for you and your family.
To us, it’s personal
We work with you and your family to create a care plan tailored to genuinely support your unique care needs and preferences for how your care is provided. Your personal care plan includes regular reviews to allow us to continually stay up-to-date with any necessary changes in care or additional care needs as required.
The home care we provide extends to looking after those with more challenging health conditions, such as caring for someone living with dementia. Our team of CAREGivers includes trained specialists in dementia care; just one of our many bespoke home care areas of expertise.
We personally match you to a like-minded CAREGiver, with whom you are most likely to be compatible. Our aim is to build trusted and friendly relationships that provide the best possible grounding to support your care requirements.
Our award-winning care is testament to our experienced and trained team of CAREGivers, so called for their caring nature and willingness to dedicate their time to older people needing help and support.
Confidence in our care
At Home Instead we pride ourselves on always delivering consistently high standards of care. We have achieved a series of accreditations that reflect this continued commitment to providing the best possible senior care services.
Home Instead Clacton, Frinton and Walton are…
- Rated ‘outstanding’ – the highest rating available – by the independent regulator of health and social care services in England, the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Winners of three top accolades at the 2020 Home Care Awards, including Gold Award Winner ‘Outstanding Home Care Agency or Provider’
- Recipients of The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise – awarded for outstanding achievement
- Leading with safety at the heart of our work
On providing safe care at home during the coronavirus pandemic, our CEO Martin Jones comments: “During this time of unprecedented uncertainty and concern our focus is absolutely on the health and wellbeing of our teams, CAREGivers and clients. We are committed to ensuring that those in our care can remain safe and cared for at home throughout this challenging time”.
Need more information? Speak to our team!
You can contact us to find out more about home care services, book a free consultation or find local home care help for you or a family member.
You might also like to read more about our advice and guidance for staying safe at home.