Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley provide high quality care and support for people living safely, within the comfort of their own homes.
Rated as Outstanding by our regulator the CQC, our culture and ethos centres around respect and dignity and delivering high quality person centred care and support.
At Home Instead, our care visits last a minimum of one hour, to ensure our staff have the time available to deliver high quality care and support to our clients and give the opportunity for clients and CAREGivers to build lasting relationships.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to work in our Ormskirk Office. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for career development, learning and development opportunities and a varied role learning new skills.
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of care services
- Liaising with CAREGivers, Clients,
- Implementation of care schedules
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Ensuring staff scheduling are complete on staff management system
- Manage the office phones, taking calls and dealing with requests
- Send regular communication to our clients and CAREGivers
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers
- Participation within the weekly and weekend On Call Rota will be required
- Carry out administration duties required for the business operations
- Read activity logs making notes for any actions
- Analyse medication records, making notes for any actions
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
The ideal candidate must have;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
Experience in the Health and Social Care Sector would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: £21,000 plus annual performance related bonus
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.