Assistant Care Manager
Annual Performance Bonus
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley provide high quality care and support for people living safely, within the comfort of their own homes.
Rated as Outstanding by our regulator the CQC, our culture and ethos centres around respect and dignity and delivering high quality person centred care and support.
At Home Instead, our care visits last a minimum of one hour, to ensure our staff have the time available to deliver high quality care and support to our clients and give the opportunity for clients and CAREGivers to build lasting relationships.
We are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team. As our Assistant Care Manager, you will be responsible for supporting with the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have care experience within the Care Sector managing or leading a team
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are a current experienced and knowledgeable Team Leader or Supervisor looking to take the next steps in your career or a current Assistant Care Manager looking to work for an Outstanding Care Provider, then this could be the role for you.
It is essential that you possess your Level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma and or are working towards, or committed to undertake a Level 5 health and social care diploma.
The successful candidate will be motivated with a can-do attitude, possessing initiative and attention to detail.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and that this role is for you, then please contact Mel McAdam on 01695 - 589071 or 01257- 429156 to discuss the post in more detail or email [email protected] for an application pack.
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus annual performance related bonus
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.