Business as Normal
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship service for senior people of all ages. Our CAREGivers will be visiting our client’s homes for a minimum of one hour to care for their needs, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Care Co-ordinator to join our ever-expanding Team.
Within this job role you will work with a committed, enthusiastic, highly motivated and compassionate team ensuring both client and CAREGivers receive the best possible service.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients and is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
• To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
• Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
• Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
• Coordinate client schedules daily and ensure that all shifts are covered.
• Practically using own initiative to make sure all enquires/queries are managed effectively
• Answer incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
• Manage new client and CAREGiver enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner.
• Develop and maintain relationships with both Clients and CAREGivers by working together within the senior team completing required Quality Assurances and participate in supervisions.
• Identify and report to Manager and Recruitment Team; areas needed for recruitment.
• You will also be requested to work some weekends.
• You will also be requested to part of the on-call rota. (for any emergencies)
• Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 (weekends on call)
• Employee rewards and benefits.
• Pension and holiday scheme.
• Training and career development.
• Supportive working environment.