It's not working, its caring with Home Instead
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley is rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), one of only two domiciliary care companies rated Outstanding in England.
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley is rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) offering companionship and person-centred support to adults and older people within their own homes in the West Lancashire and Chorley area.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Care Co-ordinator to join our ever-expanding Team.
Within this job role you will work with a committed, enthusiastic, highly motivated and compassionate team ensuring both client and CAREGivers receive the best possible service.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients and is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- Coordinate client schedules daily and ensure that all shifts are covered.
- Practically using own initiative to make sure all enquires/queries are managed effectively
- Answer incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Manage new client and CAREGiver enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with both Clients and CAREGivers by working together within the senior team completing required Quality Assurances and participate in supervisions.
- Identify and report to Manager and Recruitment Team; areas needed for recruitment.
Please call our office on 01695 589071 for further information
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.