Job Title: Office Administrator
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay: £18,500 per year
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley, are a local family run care provider rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), providing high quality care services to help and support people to live in the comfort and safety of their own homes, for longer.
Our Values centre around respect and dignity , and delivering the highest quality of care . Our visits last a minimum of one hour, to ensure that our CAREGivers have the opportunity to build long lasting relationships.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join the team at Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley, based at our office in Ormskirk, to provide an effective and efficient support service to the business.
The post holder will provide key administrative services including;
- managing client and staff records
- managing archiving systems
- managing covid trackers and issuing of PPE and covid testing kits to staff,
- meeting preparation, the preparation of agendas, minute taking and action logs, with appropriate follow-up action as required.
- staff and client communications and newsletters,
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in working as an admininstrator in a busy office.
- Has attention to detail
- Has Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Is able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working as part of a team
- Is enthusiastic and committed to their role
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
The post holder will have a well-developed sense of initiative to identify issues, risks and opportunities for improvement.
What we offer:
- Shopping Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On going Learning and Development including Business Administration Diploma
- NEST Pension
- Opportunities for Career Development
If you feel you the right candidate for this role - then we would love to hear from you!
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01695 589 071
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Shortlisting and Interviews will take place week commencing 27th September 2021.