Live In Care CAREGiver
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In Care CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Support required for female client. Living at home with potential for husband to return once settled. Live In CAREGiver to work on a 1 on 4 off weekly basis to support existing Live In CAREGiver in place.
As a Live In CAREGiver, you will be care matched with your client where you will be living with and supporting them in and around their own home with companionship, home help, personal care and specialist care where appropriate.
Home Instead offer full care certificate training, support, and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfil your potential as a CAREGiver.
As a “Key Worker” you will be able to support the community during difficult times. In lines with the “Social Distancing” measures suggested by the Government, we can offer Video Interviews and blended e-Learning Induction Training sessions. We will also ensure that you have access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for use at work.
Live in care experience is REQUIRED.
QCF or equivalent.
What do you get?
• £805 per week
• Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
• Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app
• Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Home Instead trainers
• Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
• Ongoing support and supervision in the client's home
• Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
• 24x7 on call support for emergencies
• No need for your own employee insurance
• Tax and national insurance deducted at source
• No need to register as self-employed
• Free uniform and equipment
What we need from you:
• A caring, empathetic, and compassionate nature
• Dedication, commitment, and reliability
• Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
• Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Our mission is 'To enrich the lives of those we care for, bringing joy to later life'.
Regardless of age, we are deeply passionate about helping people maintain quality of life and independence.
We believe this is only possible by selecting and treating our own staff differently to others in our industry:
· We choose our people carefully; many come through personal recommendations
· We promote and support truly person-centred care - no short care visits
· We provide accredited training and support
· We recognise and reward our staff for bringing joy to the lives of those they care for