Work for a 5 star employer
Our office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and attending events or meetings.
- Build and maintain external relationships to facilitate the recruitment of CAREGivers.
- Ensure ongoing recruitment strategies are kept up to date i.e. updating jobs boards.
- Telephone interviewing all potential applicants to ensure that a high quality of applicant are booked in for an interview.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct quality check calls on new hire to ensure that employees have a brilliant induction into the business, offering feedback to the operations team
- Work to best practice and within employment law.
Work to targets and provide timely reports to management
- Previous recruitment experience preferred to include the whole on boarding process
- A good knowledge of best practice in Recruitment
- Effective communicator with a professional manner and positive attitude
- Must be able to work to own initiative and be confident to present new ideas for recruitment strategies and processes.
- Excellent Computer skills, to include all Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience of networking to attract quality applicants
- Presentation skills
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service
- Must be fun friendly and empathetic, we are a quality care company and we need someone who will share our ethos and passion for helping people.
The post requires 22.5 flexible hours per week to meet the needs of the service. Candidate must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle, due to travelling around local area.
Annual salary £10,500
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.