We currently have 3 vacancies in Chelmsford.
Marketing / NetworkerApply Now
Home Instead was founded in the UK thirteen years ago by husband and wife team, Trevor and Sam Brocklebank.
Trevor and Sam were trying to find care for Trevor’s grandfather. They wanted a service which would cook a meal, handle some day to day tasks such as dusting and changing the bed linen. But much more importantly would spend some quality time with Trevor’s grandfather, having a chat over a cup of tea and helping him get out and about.
Disappointed by the homecare services on offer, and with the conviction that there must be a better way of doing things, Trevor started to look at how older people were cared for in other countries across the World.
In the US he came across Home Instead Senior Care, and in 2005 he bought the UK franchise and launched in this country.
Home Instead now provides 5 million hours of quality homecare each year through a network of 167 offices across the UK. We specialize in providing care for older people. Our combination of care and companionship, with clients matched to Caregivers based on common interests is unique in the UK.
The primary role of the Networker is to identify opportunities to target channels to find new clients and staff by networking. Cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and staff is a key factor for influencing Business. The objective is to stay current, utilise strengths, and promote effective marketing such as advertising campaigns, promotions and social media.
You will be required to elevate new business and build and execute a sourcing strategy for recruiting staff, you will need to capture and maintain links between people who want to develop new career pathways. The process of the networker is to develop an excellent rapport with new prospective leads. And provide opportunities that will continually improve the relationship with the community. You will also be required to grow and expand existing client and staff relationships.
Strategic planning is a key part of the role, since it is the Networkers responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business and staff coming into Home Instead Senior Care. This requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of the market. The objective is to consider who are competitors are, compare their services and monitor strategies to strive above our competitors market.
The objective will be to profile opportunities that you can be involved in within marketing activities, for example local events, to stay current.
- This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Acts with integrity and promotes brand awareness
- Result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets
- Highly organized with planning efficiency
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- A people person with the tenacity to cold call every day and maximize every opportunity
- Have a flair for research to maximize opportunities
- Producing regular reports of your weekly activities
- Developing your leads into genuine business and staff opportunities
- The role requires a lot of insight and initiative, so the support of your colleagues is something you can expect.
- Will need to be a good communicator, able to identify key factors influencing business, measure time scales, identify opportunities, and compare activities to review the effectiveness.
This is a role for someone with ambition to do well.
- Experience in Business Development/Networking
- Exceptional Communication Skills, Verbal, written and phone manner
- Autonomous, self- motivated and pro-active
- Target orientated with proven track record
- Highly positive and contagious energy
- Well organized
- Must be computer literate and experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) and use of social media
- Access, and Outlook) and use of social media
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus - Company pension - 28 days paid holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) - Friendly, dynamic, creative company - Great prospects and personal growth
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
- Mileage paid for business mileage
Career OpportunityApply Now
We’re all about character at Home Instead. The older people we care for have fantastic stories to share and you could be in their next chapter
Each of our clients have unique personalities with a variety of interests and hobbies, which means we’re looking for CAREGivers of Character to match.
Put your unique personality and character to the test and make a real difference to people’s lives. #youcancare and be a fantastic companion to an older person.
Your CAREGiver career starts right here – benefit from industry leading training, flexible hours and great rates of pay.
Call 01245 200780 to discuss the role further
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
We have found Home Instead very useful indeed, and the CAREGivers are willing to go that extra mile. They have taken my husband out in their cars around the local countryside which of course keeps his brain active and also gives me a couple of hours respite to get on with chores! Today he is being taken to Chelmsford. I would be happy to recommend Home Instead Senior Care to others.Mrs K, Chelmsford