Simply the best - think Mary Poppins!
OUSTANDING provider of care - 5* employer award
Offering private bespoke care to indviduals in their own home - looking to enhance client's lives sooner adn stay on the journey with them longer through the use of innovation and technology.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Charnwood. As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Experince in care - right person fit essential!!
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.