To effectively coordinate all day to day operations in the franchise, reporting to the Franchise Owner.
To lead a team of Key Players to proactively manage the needs of the clients and CAREGivers.
- Deliver the Owners strategy for the future growth of the business.
- Actively support driving selling in the service culture and growth mentality throughout the business. Take full responsibility for the day to day operations.
- Agree objectives for meeting business performance targets and continually review.
- Deliver on targets within agreed budgets.
- Organise and co-ordinate operations in a way to ensure maximum productivity.
- Gather, analyse and interpret key reports to ensure that business is achieving maximum productivity.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate a high performing team of key players focused on the needs of clients and CAREGivers.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities, providing feedback and guidance to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that current employment, equal opportunities, and health and safety legislation, together with good practice are consistently applied within your areas of responsibility.
- Monitor the measurement of the client and CAREGiver experience through the Heads of and strive to continually improve.
- Ensure that the business has the adequate and suitable resources to carry out operational activities.
- Ensure the Heads of meet and exceed all Home Instead standards, regulations and legislation requirements and provide industry leading quality and compliance.
- Continually update job knowledge through participating in opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal and professional networks to continually add value to your accomplishments.
Legal and Finance
- Ensure successful operation of all policies, processes, procedures, and systems and implement a culture of best practice.
- Provide weekly/monthly activity reports for meetings with the director to provide comprehensive business updates.
- Manage the process and contribute to the development of annual plans, reports, budgets and targets.
- Protect the organisations value by keeping information confidential and in line with legislation.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Proven track record in the management of day-to-day operations within a fast moving, commercial business environment at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of the development and implementation of effective and efficient office systems.
- Experience of analysis of statistical data.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and motivating of a team within a fluid working environment.
- Experience of operating within a pressured environment whilst maintaining a professional and calm working environment.
- Strong commercial business awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders, both from within and outside of the business.
- Good planning and organization skills – Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to change easily and utilise your skills to encourage and motivate a diverse team through a fluid working environment.
- Ability to negotiate to ensure positive outcomes for the business.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients and RPNs.
Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients and RPNs.Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients and RPNs.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.