Client Care Relationship Manager
Home Instead Charnwood's mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead recognise the importance of developing carers in care. As our private, high-end home service that is provided to clients, we are looking for a Client Care Relationships Manager to join our team.
Winners of ‘Care Employer in Leicestershire’ Home Instead’s mission is to appreciate their care team and employees as much as their clients.
This role is a 50/50 role – office/field based. Time spent in the field is to ensure the care that we deliver to our clients on a day to day bases is reviewed, person-centered and their lives are enhanced.
Work directly with client’s caregiver teams to ensure that we are working towards clients' outcomes, and enhancing their lives daily. With this insight, care plans are to be updated, tasks and daily notes reviewed and client teams communicated with any updates.
Our Promise to you and benefits as a Client Care Relationship Manager:
· 40 hours salaried contract
· FREE DBS
· No uniform
· Ability to withdraw pay early
· Employee referral bonus programme (worth £500 per referral)
- Open Door Policy – allow us to make you a coffee!
- Wellness and employee assistance program, including free counselling and legal advice and discounted health and dental cash plans for yourself and your family
- Exclusive discounts including Blue Light Card at high street stores, supermarkets, utility providers and much more
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
· Paid and supported qualifications NVQ level 2 to 4
· Work to gain confidence in domiciliary care, and work towards Trainee Care Manager
Requirements of our Client Care Relationship Manager:
· A caring heart. We cannot teach this!
· Two or more years in Domiciliary care
· Has experience with supporting on-call duties
· UK Driving licence
· Clear DBS
· Appropriate references
'click applies', we would love to hear from you!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.