Home Care Loughborough - Home Instead Charnwood
Home Instead provides award winning home care in Charnwood, Loughborough, Coalville and the surrounding towns and villages. With our help and support your loved ones are able to remain independent and continue to live in their own homes for as long as possible.
Offering services ranging from companionship, which could include participating in a joint interest or accompanying them to an appointment, light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care and specialist dementia support. We at Home Instead regard it as a special privilege to look after people with varying needs and conditions, as we would care for those people in our own family. For a list of more of our services please click here.
Our CAREGivers are kind, compassionate, fully trained and supported and are committed to delivering the best quality care to each and everyone one of their clients – clients that they have been individually matched with and will support you or your loved one at a time to suit you. If you’re interested in becoming a CAREGiver please click here.
We are passionate about providing the highest standards and the best service, Home Instead are different because…
- We turn up on time, at a time agreed by you
- We personally match our clients and CAREGivers to ensure a strong and lasting relationship can be formed
- We introduce this agreed person beforehand and send them to each visit – you will never have a stranger turn up at your door
- We provide a minimum of an hours call – we do not believe you can build supportive relationships in less time than this!
- All our CAREGivers complete a specialized Home Instead Induction program before meeting with clients
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniform – just like any other family or friend that may support the client
- We truly believe that you and you loved ones deserve better and we want to be there to support you and show you how care should be delivered.
Our clients want to continue to get the most out of their life and know at Home Instead we concentrate on what they can do - rather than what they are now struggling to do for themselves. Whether you are a private pay client or are already receiving support from the local authority we can work with both in order to support your needs. The Charnwood Home Instead office is part of a global network of more than 1,000 owned and operated offices – with nearly 200 of these offices operating across the UK benefiting from each other with our wealth of knowledge.
Please get in touch if you think we can help you since our mission is to enrich lives; that begins with every life we encounter, our clients, our employees and those who love and care for them as well as those yet to need us. We believe there is no place like home and our CAREGivers are empowered to provide an exceptional, personalized, care service to enhance the quality of life.
0116 216 5306 - email@example.com