Join a team that feels like a family
Business Development Manager
Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immenseley proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
This role offers an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join Home Instead Senior Care, a sustainably growing company in Cardiff and the Vale.
Your responsibility will be to generate revenue for the assigned territory by using a variety of Sales and Marketing techniques, including researching and pursuing new referral sources, together with enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources.
· To build relationships within the community
· Develop marketing and promotional activities & keep them updated
· Maintain and update all networking databases and referral files
· Achieve targeted figures
· To be able to plan and maintain networking campaigns
· Travelling to various sites in the territory
· Must have sales experience
· Must have experience in preparing and managing promotional campaigns
· Must have an understanding of accountancy plus experience of sales and marketing within local communities
· Excellent communication skills, both customer facing and internal to teams, including the ability to listen and find key messages within a conversation.
· Excellent presentation skills both customer facing and internal to teams.
· IT Literate
- Flexible working hours
- Workplace Pension
- On-site parking
- Working from home opportunities
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.