Full Time Care Coordinator/Scheduler
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time office based Scheduler to join our professional and fast growing team at Home Instead South Buckinghamshire, based in Bourne End and offering a competetive salary.
Our aim is to keep our clients in their own home where they feel happiest. We are dedicated to providing only the highest standards of care.
You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling visits for our clients, whilst maintaining the highest quality of service.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules for our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are efficiently prepared, considering availability, travel time, holidays, training and other planned changes.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedules and liaise with relevant team members.
- Ensure continuity of CAREGivers is maintained for client schedules.
- Develop excellent working relationships with CAREGivers.
- Communicate with the recruitment team to advise of current and future staffing needs.
- Coordinate with the care team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled in a timely manner.
- Management of CAREGivers annual leave system in line with company policies.
- Reconciliation of the schedules on a daily basis to ensure financial accuracy at month end.
- Take part in the On-call rota.
- Logical and analytical thinker with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office. with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Highly resilient and positive with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, award winning care provider who value their staff and offer great progression options for driven individuals.
If you are an amazing problem solver, with experience in care coordination, scheduling or logistics, we would love to hear from you!