Our office was established in Nailsea and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
As a Recruiter with Home Instead, you will be finding caring individuals from the community to help older people to live happy and independent in their own homes. You'll manage most aspects of the recruitment process including advertising, networking, job fairs, CV searches & cold-calling, reviewing applications and booking people for interviews. This is a challenging role for and experienced recruiter wanting to develop further their skills and experience in the sector.
Job Type / Category
Home Instead is the leader of quality care in the community. We've won several awards including the Queen's award in 2016. You'll report directly to the Office Manager. This is a Full-time 40 hours p.week and permanent position. The office operates on Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. However, this position has different working hour/day which include every Sunday as part of your working days AND you are working once or twice a month on Saturday 8-2pm arranging Job Fairs etc. We are flexible with working time and you can start or finish your day early or late. Anyone looking to pursue a career in recruitment, starting as resourcer is an excellent stepping stone; especially if you come from a sales or a customer focused background.
- Make a real difference in the life of vulnerable people. This is a very rewarding job.
- Competitive salary. This is a Full time job. Salary range is between £25,000 upto £35,000 p.year (depending on work experience & include bonus).
- 28 days of holidays (include bank holidays)
- Friendly office environment.
- Full training and support from your manager.
- Sponsored and free continued education.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Work for the leader in the UK for quality home care: winners of the Queen's Award 2016!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Having recruitment experience is a plus.
- A confident person & having experience in Sales is a plus
- Able to influence people over the phone (including cold calling).
- Able to go into the community, talk to strangers and promote our jobs.
- Able to work in a fast paced, on the go environment. You are results driven, able to do multiple tasks and orientated towards growth.
- Minimum required skills: Average typing speed, medium to advance computer skills: social media, update website, post adds online on job boards, average knowledge of Microsoft office, able to quickly learn new software, proven time management skills.
- Able to ensure the smooth running operations by maintaining dialogue throughout the candidate experience, phone screenings, and co-ordination of interviews with HR department
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.