Start a rewarding career with us today!
Head of Care
Our office was established in 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
About the role:
The role will involve a mixed approach between working in the office, and out visiting clients and supporting CAREGivers in the field. Your main purpose will be to ensure our CAREGivers are given the appropriate support to allow them to continue to provide a high-quality service to our clients.
About the job:
- Assist the care manager with:
- Care consultations
- Service reviews
- Writing care plans
- Any other duties as required
- Conduct staff supervisions
- Assist with client and CAREGiver introductions
- Support and mentor our wonderful team of CAREGivers
- Participate in on-call duties as required
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the care sector
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- A full driving licence and access to transport to travel throughout the Bristol area
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.