When you join our team you are joining a care company like no other. We have built our business on our passion to change the face of ageing. We aim for excellence in everything we do and our flexible approach means we truly can put our clients’ needs first.
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and motivated Care Manager with a strong care background and a passion for high quality care to join our team based in Bristol.
As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This will include being responsible for managing the needs of the clients and day-to-day management of internal staff and our CAREGivers and quality control.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Owner to coordinate growth and development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Training CAREGivers
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and people management skills
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have the drive and motivation to take on a broad role and develop our care services
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure whilst working independently with minimal supervision
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota.
- Possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards the NVQ Level 5.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.