Our office was established in 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
You will be responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle for Care Professionals within the Bristol East area. You will be instrumental in presenting Home Instead to potential candidates as an Employer of Choice. To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement, and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community.
This is a varied, challenging but highly rewarding role where you have the autonomy to define recruitment strategies using a variety of different sources seeking those who share our Home Instead values to become part of our wonderful team. Part-time hours are available for this role.
- Pay rate: £20,500- £24,00 per annum (depending on experience)
- Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation and regulators.
- Develop and implement creative campaigns online and within the local community.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative, and timely content and campaigns.
- Support candidate selection activities.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our Care Professionals.
- To provide support or administration duties as required by the care manager.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead policies for all staff in respect of service delivery.
- Participate in on-call duties as required acting as the emergency support line.
- An excellent working knowledge and experience of managing the whole recruitment cycle
- A friendly and adaptable communication style and the ability to engage with people both face to face and over the phone.
- A strong working knowledge of Social Media channels and experience of using these to generate applications.
- Extensive experience in conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Some previous recruitment, sales, or marketing experience is highly desirable in this role.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and willing to learn new pieces of software
- Must have a full driving licence and means of transport
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Being employed by Home Instead you are entitled to a number of great benefits; along with a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- Wellness programs and discount schemes at your favourite outlets
- Free counselling sessions to help with mental health
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Mileage allowance
- Holiday and sick pay
- Pension scheme
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please reach out to Joe on 0117 3742400 or apply here today!
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a Criminal Records check at the appropriate level.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.