Our 2020 CAREGiver Survey Results
This year, rather than our usual full client and CAREGiver satisfaction survey, we did a CAREGiver “Pulse Survey” to check on the wellbeing of our colleagues during the pandemic.
The happier our CAREGivers are, the better they will care for our clients. Our objective therefore was to see whether there was anything else that we needed to do, or that we needed to change, to support our CAREGivers through the challenges that we all face.
The results were very encouraging:
· 94% of our CAREGivers said they were proud to work for Home Instead
· 96% of our CAREGivers said they would recommend Home Instead as a great place to work
· 94% of our CAREGivers said they felt safe at work
· 88% of our CAREGivers said they saw themselves still working at Home Instead in 12 months’ time
Here are some of the comments made by our CAREGivers in their responses:
· An amazing caring company to work for. They aren’t just a company, they are an extended family. Feel very honoured to work with such great colleagues and clients.
· Backed by a good office team, who are always available when I need them.
· It’s very rewarding working for a professional and caring company like Home Instead.
· I love working for Home Instead. I enjoy my job and look forward to seeing my clients and love being part of an amazing team.
· A job I’m happy to get up every morning for, I look forward to seeing my clients.
· I enjoy making a difference.
· Genuinely love working for Home Instead.
· Home Instead is an excellent caring company.
· I love the ethos of Home Instead for its clients.
· Brilliant company, extremely supportive
· I love my job and the people/clients I work with.