Providing the highest quality of service to clients.
Join our fast-growing team in Barnet as Care Coordinator/Scheduler. We are proud to have built our exceptional reputation based on excellent care. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients’ needs and CAREGivers’ availability.
- Understand clients’ needs to ensure schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible. All our visits are at least 1 hour long, so no 15 minutes rushed visits to schedule.
- Ensure schedules are prepared and delivered weekly, considering travel time; holidays and sickness; training; and last-minute cancellations.
- Respond immediately to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so as both enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment and care teams to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Develop a rapport with new recruits during the induction process.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in out of hours on-call cover during the weekdays once a week (included in the contract), and weekends one a month (additional payment).
No specific qualification required. Essential criteria:
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a private home care/domiciliary care or other relevant environment such as logistics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite and CRM software with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Highly resilient under pressure and apply logic and reasoning.
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to actively listen, negotiate and develop trust.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Utilise all methods of communication; phone, in person and email, using the appropriate method each time.
- Ability to work with person-centred approach.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.