Scheduling and Recruitment Administrator
Our office was established in Barnet and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To perform a variety of duties in the administration of scheduling for clients and Care Professionals and recruitment of Care Professionals.
- Support the Scheduler to build effective and efficient schedules around our clients’ needs and Care Professionals’ availability by communicating updates to schedules.
- Support the Scheduler to ensure schedules are accurate with weekly reviews of travel time, working patterns, availability, holidays, and replacement of Care Professionals.
- Respond immediately to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Support Scheduler to identify and plan staffing issues when Care Professionals request holidays.
- Optimise scheduling by ensuring weekly recurring templates are up to date.
- Arrange introductions or shadow visits.
- Collect feedback following the first visit or introduction from Care Professionals, and after the first visit from the client. Communicate feedback to the Care team.
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and Care Professionals so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Develop a rapport with new recruits during the induction process.
- Support the Recruiter with pre-employment checks processes where appropriate.
- Support the Recruiter and Wellbeing lead to implement activities such as newsletters.
- Support Recruiter to ensure all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in out-of-hours on-call cover during the weekdays once a week (included in contract).