Ensuring that our clients enjoys the best care.
Our office was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care in St Albans are looking for a friendly, pro-active team player with strong communication skills and experience providing quality care within the community, who is now looking to progress their career. We are a growing company and looking for a high calibre candidate to join our team.
As a Care Supervisor your role will involve the following duties:
- Responsibility for supporting our growing CAREGiver team and the delivery of high-quality care to our valued clients in their own homes
- Ensuring our CAREGivers are fully competent and adhering to the required quality standards
- As a key member of our Mentor Team you will support new CAREGivers in successfully completing the Care Certificate
- Undertake ‘On Call’ out of hours duties (approximately one in 4 evenings and weekends)
- Our clients are based in Harpenden, Radlett, St Albans and surrounding villages, as such candidates will need to travel to these locations as required
- Flexibility to provide support as a carer to cover if the need arises
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within the care sector in either domiciliary, community or a care home setting
- Achieved or prepared to work towards an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- In addition you will be willing to undertake a Level 3 Course in Assessing Competencies in the Workplace
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills with the ability to adapt and be flexible to business needs is a must
- Applicants must have a full Drivers Licence and their own transport
Salary according to experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 / year
Ideally the candidate will have an NVQ / QCF Level 2 & 3 or be studying towards these vocational qualifications.
The candidate MUST have a driving licence and their own vehicle.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.