Senior Carer - Supervisory role
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for adults. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Senior Carer - 20K per annum
Are you a born leader seeking progression but don’t know where to turn? Are you striving for more responsibility and eager to help others? Look no further! Home Instead are recruiting for 4 x Senior CAREGiver's to grow our team in North Sheffield.
You’ll need to be hardworking and have at least 12 months working within the care sector and access to your own vehicle. You’ll be passionate about helping others and want to work with a team who make a real difference to the lives of people within our local community. This role will allow you to build fantastic working relationships in a supportive setting.
Our NEW Senior CAREGiver will work -
- 5 days a week on a 2 week rota system
- Week 1 - 8am to 4pm
- Week 2 - 2pm to 10pm
- Alternate working weekend pattern with 2 days off midweek.
What will the role involve?
- 37.5-hour permanent Contract – which will involve working in Care supporting our amazing clients.
- Office based when not out in the community at our North Sheffield Office in Chapeltown.
- Supervisory duties, supporting new and existing CAREGivers ensuring quality of care.
What can we offer?
- Job security – with a regular shift pattern
- Salary - £20k per annum
- Progression opportunities.
- Paid mileage.
- Based at our Chapeltown office
- NEST pension
- Westfield Health
- Work for a leading health care company with a mission to change the face of ageing and keep people happy and safe in their own homes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please complete the following application form and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch. We can’t wait to hear from you!
12 Months minimum expereince in the care sector.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 0114 2469666
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.