Tired of your current job? Wanting a role where you can change the lives of others?
Home Instead are looking for naturally caring individuals to join our team of superhero CAREGivers who change our clients lives every day through; personal care, home help and companionship services.
Does the stigma surrounding care worry you? There’s no need!
We have many CAREGivers that have come from different backgrounds such as; Retail, banking, customer service, accountancy etc. and they haven’t looked back!
Here’s why you should consider a part time role with Home Instead:
- 2-20 hours per week all at times that suits you!
- Opportunity to make a difference to our clients lives
- Competitive Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Induction Training & staff on hand 24/7 to provide additional information and advice
- Age is no barrier; our oldest CAREGiver is 80!
- CAREGiver Forums
- Health Schemes
- Pension Schemes
- CAREGiver Newsletters
- CAREGiver of the month awards
- Free Health and Social Care Diplomas
- Free Alzheimer and Medication Training
- Annual survey to hear your opinion on our performance and how we can continue to improve
- And many more!
Still not convinced?
Here is a quote from our CAREGiver Theresa who came to Home Instead after 37 years in the banking industry.
“I worked for the same company for 37 years and was a little bit embarrassed to tell people what I'm now doing but after only 3 months I am so proud to tell people what I'm doing and I have had more job satisfaction in the short time that I have worked for Home Instead than in the 37 years I worked for my previous company.
It isn't every day that someone tells you that you’re not just caring for their husband but saving their life too...that's when you know that Home Instead makes that happen.”
If you would like more information about our Part-time care roles, do not hesitate to contact us on 0114 246 9666 or come and see us at our office
Haywood House, Hydra Business Park, Nether Lane, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, S35 9ZX.