Home Instead Sheffield is delighted to welcome the arrival of 7 new CAREGivers to our team!
Ryan, Gillian, Sarah, Rebecca, Gemma, Rachel and Louise were all brilliant during their four day induction training course and we know they will be brilliant! Each and every CAREGiver is from a different background, some have been involved in care before while others haven’t but they all united in one thing; they all want to help change our clients lives.
During each interview process we gather a total of 6 references, 3 personal and 3 professional. This is to ensure that our clients have the greatest CAREGivers possible, alongside the client to carer matching process. Finally, once this process has been completed the CAREGiver is then ready to enrol on our four day training course.
Bryn Evans, owner of Home Instead Sheffield said “ We are thrilled to have our new recruits on board and we know they will be great, a lot of work goes into the induction week and it is great to see their smiling face once they receive their certificate at the end of the it!”
“We wouldn’t be able to provide our award winning care if it wasn’t for our new recruits and our existing CAREGivers, so thank you”
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role? If you have a few hours to spare a week then you could change someone’s life.
Why not read on to find out how we are different from other care companies:
- 2-20 hours per week all at times that suits you!
- Opportunity to make a different to our clients lives
- Competitive pay and mileage reimbursement
- Full induction training and staff on hand 24/7 to provide information and advice
- Age is no barrier; out oldest CAREGiver has just turned 80!
- Health schemes
- Pension schemes
- CAREGiver newsletter
- Monthly CAREGiver awards
- Free Alzheimer and medication training
- Annual survey to hear your opinion on our performance and how we can continue to improve
- And many more…the list does not end here!
Apply today! Feel free to visit our vacancies page for more information, or call us on 0114 246 9666!
Haywood House, Hydra Business Park, Nether Lane, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, S35 9ZX.