Field Care Supervisor
Help us care for others
Our office in Renfrewshire was established in 2O18 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. We are rated one of the top 20 home care companies in Scotland with a score of 9.9 on the homecare.co.uk website and have a 5 star Workbuzz employer award. We offer minimum 1 hour care visits and industry leading training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Care Supervisor in the Renfrewshire area. We are looking to recruit a dynamic, forward thinking and enthusiastic Care Supervisor to strengthen our team, someone who is not afraid to implement new and innovative solutions, a leader who leads by example.
In return we offer;
- Highly competitive salary
- 28 Days annual leave (Including bank holidays)
- Excellent career progression
- Nest pension scheme
- Award winning and accredited training with on-going learning and development opportunities including health and social care diplomas
- Mileage allowance
- Generous 'Refer a friend’ reward scheme
- Free PVG
- Discount shopping scheme
- Free access to our employee assistance programme
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the quality care we are known for and support the growth of our business.
Care Supervisor Responsibilities:
The main objective is to support and develop fellow Care Professionals in their confidence and competency thereby improving their ability to care for ageing adults in the community.
Your primary role will be to:
- Support and develop a strong, vibrant team of Care Professionals.
- Conduct support visits with Care Professionals in the field.
- Deliver training where necessary.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Update Care and support plans.
- Conduct follow up activities and report concerns to the Care Manager.
- Participate in on-call services.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Deliver exemplary care.
The Field Care Supervisor role involves a combination of office and field based work, it will involve travelling to clients homes throughout Renfrewshire.
- Minimum of Level 3 SVQ health and social care (or working towards it/equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years care experience
- Evidence of good teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Competent IT skills
- Confident leadership abilities
- Due to the travel requirements a driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferable.
- Must be available to work some early visits 8.00am start and some later visits up till 9pm.
- Must have availability to work every alternate weekend.
We are looking for someone who shares in our vision for ‘making a difference ‘ and who is proud to work for an outstanding organisation.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to PVG enhanced disclosure.