Field Care Supervisor
Pension, Employee Assistance Scheme, Private Healthcare (after successful completion of probation)
Home Instead Milton Keynes is a private care provider for people living in their own homes. Our mission is to be recognised as the leading local chosen provider of outstanding quality care and compassion, with personalised support to enhance and prolong independence for all our clients. We need passionate Key Players to believe in this mission, so we are able to continue to provide outstanding care to our clients and make a difference to their lives.
The role of Field Care Supervisor will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class, quality care and support the growth of our thriving successful business.
This is a crucial role in the support of our Care Management Team. The Field Care Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the completion of services for clients and CAREGivers day to day:
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Support with client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers through observations and support visits
· Provide support to the Client Experience team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Participate in on-call duties as required.
. Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, and in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business and as directed by your line manager.
You will be a highly motivated and organised individual with the ability to juggle many different priorities at once whilst maintaining exceptional Care and Support Services at all times. You will be resilient and hardworking and have the ability to use your own initiative and think on your feet to solve problems and develop our CAREGivers as well as yourself.
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Basic understanding of IT systems with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us and our CAREGivers achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
This role is a contracted position for 40 hours per week.
Starting Salary £21,000