In June 2016 Home Instead Senior Care Fareham and Gosport took part in Smith and Henderson’s annual independent, anonymous quality satisfaction survey.
Clients and staff had the opportunity to provide their feedback about the service they receive and the employment they enjoy.
From the client feedback the key areas that were surveyed gave us the following scores:
- 100% would recommend Home Instead
- 100% said that my Caregiver takes an interest in me as a person
- 100% said their Caregiver was properly introduced before they started working with them
- 100% said their Caregiver was well matched to their needs
- 100% said that their Caregiver goes the extra mile to make a positive difference to their live
Our overall rating, where clients said that they rated the quality of the service as either “Good” or “Excellent”, was 96%.
This is a score any organisation would be proud of and is better than many big high street names such as Marks and Spencer’s and John Lewis.
The results from the client survey that we think are the most important to clients and client’s families are those that are concerned with “taking an interest in me” and “going the extra mile”. For all the clients surveyed to tell us that was the case is fantastic feedback.
From Caregiver feedback the key areas surveyed gave us the scores shown below:
- 100% said they were proud to work for Home Instead
- 100% said that they would recommend Home Instead services to a friend
- 98% felt that they were well matched to their clients
- 98% would recommend Home Instead as a place to work
- 98% said that they understood how Home Instead was different to other care companies
We are very proud of the feedback from clients and Caregivers and we feel we are on the way to achieving our aim of being the best local home care provider.
The feedback from clients is a testament to our Caregiver team who are the heart of what we do and their support for our clients is obviously very much appreciated by them and their families.