Its a problem solving puzzle!
Home Instead East Northants is an award winning provider of domiciliary care services. We specialise in consistent, person-centered care for all of our clients. We provide all clients with regular CAREGivers at regular times.
We provide a quality care service to our clients ensuring that we tailor care packages to suit individuals needs.
We are seeking a Scheduler to join our busy scheduling department on an weekend basis, including on call commitment.
- Allocation of visits to CAREGivers, ensuring continuity of care for our clients.
- Coverage of immediate care visits.
- Support other departments by undertaking client care calls, and client introductions as required.
- Responsible for the out of hours phone during the working period as scheduled.
- Handling Concerns
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and email
- Competent IT skills – ability to understand and learn scheduling system
- Influencing skills
- Passionate about quality care and the well-being of our clients.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in the care industry is not essential - however candidates must be willing to deliver care in an emergency
As a member of the East Northants team, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
- Alternate weekends off
- Mileage allowance
- Free accredited training
- Refer a friend scheme
- Health Care benefits
- Excellent pension scheme
- No 15-minute call company
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfying and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01933 678775
You must be over 18 years of age and must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. successful applicants will require an enhanced DBS check. Please get in touch for more information. We're looking forward to you coming onboard!