We want to enhance the lives of everyone we encounter!
Our office was established in 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of aging adults, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are a family-run business with a personal touch and great passion.
We are proud winners of a 'Workbuzz 5* Employer Award' two years running (2020 and 2021) and the national Home Care Award 2022 winner for 'Team Support Expertise'.
We will equip and empower you to deliver a level of care that you can be proud of.
No other home care company has more offices rated the highest level possible by the regulators than Home Instead UK.
To us it REALLY is personal. We WANT to promote that personal relationship. We want you to understand the client and provide better and more personal care to them. This builds trust and confidence for both of you and gives reassurance to the families.
· Support service reviews for clients and conduct support visits for Care Pros.
· Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
· Maintain accurate client and Care Pro records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
· Start new client packages with initial visit(s) to establish details of care needs and update office for the care plan.
· Conduct client and Care Pro introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor Care Pros, especially new ones in their first three months.
· Provide support to the office team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and Care Pros.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Be flexible and proactive to schedule necessary support visits for evening times as well when required.
· Participate in on-call duties as required on the alternate weekends that you will be working.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent (or working towards one).
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to Care Pros.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and means of transport within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.