Waking Nights Care Assistant Cirencester
Are you looking for a nights role?
Do you like helping others?
Do you want to make a difference in your local community?
If you answer yes, then we need you!
Home Instead Cheltenham and Cotswolds are a local multi-award-winning Home Care company providing ‘outstanding’ care to our clients in the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, for a second time running!
Growing older can be challenging for people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers enable and support people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence, making a real difference to them in the place they feel the best!
We are extremely proud of the work we do, and we work hard to match our CAREGivers to the right client – to us, it’s personal.
As you grow older being able to remain independent in your own home is important. Over the years you work hard to build your happy home, your memories and personal belongings are there so you should be able to stay there too.
Our Home Instead night CAREGivers can help provide a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their own homes and enhance the quality of their lives. Our CAREGivers help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
As a waking night CAREGiver you will be supporting clients in their own home during the night. You will be assisting with medication, providing companionship, personal care duties such as bathing, dressing and helping with domestic tasks.
On joining Home Instead we will provide you with the relevant training through our induction and City and Guilds Accredited training programme. Following your successful training we will then match you to a client where you will have some shadow visits with another CAREGiver to learn the care plan.
Our Waking Nights CAREGiver team work 2 - 4 nights a weeks from 21:00 - 07:00am
If you are compassionate, warm-hearted and dedicated to care then we want to hear from you!
Apply today to join an award-winning team!
We only ask for a few requirements...
• A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike
• Professional approach and a passion to deliver the very best care
• Positive attitude and a good level of written and spoken English
What can we offer you?
- £100 a night
- Mileage paid
- Opportunity to develop your Clinical skills
- City and Guilds accredited training, including Care Certificate, Dementia and End of Life training
- Award winning training including two Princess Royal Training Awards
- Development and support
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- No uniforms - we feel this is important for you and the client
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Refer a friend scheme
- PPE supplied free of charge
- Free membership to ‘Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Staff social events
If you feel you would fit into our team click apply or give our friendly and helpful Recruitment Team Aysha or Delia a call today - 01242 513203
Home Instead is an equal opportunities employer, encouraging applications from all sections of the community throughout Gloucestershire, as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
Follow our social channels for latest updates: